Wednesday, April 20, 2011

and we're off!

Hi friends!
Today is the day we leave for Easter in Lubbock! Super excited! I may even get to see some of you while I am in the hub!
I wanted to blog really quick about a workout class I went to on Monday night. It is called "cardio dance party." If that isn't an awesome name for a class, I don't know what is! It was at 7:30 pm and was packed. It was basically dancing to all types of music for an hour. We did swing, African tribal dancing, hip hop, BEYONCE!-I mean it was great. And, the instructor was a legit dancer. She actually reminded me so much of my bff Priscilla. She was fun, funky, and could dance! It was amazing. I wore a heart rate monitor to watch my calorie burn and I burned 900 calories in an hour! Wow! It is definitely something I am going to put into my work out routine! Anyway, I hope everyone has a great holiday. I pray we can all celebrate the life we have because of Christ and the selfless sacrifice of His own life. Love to all of you!

1 comment: