Wednesday, April 6, 2011

look what I made!


Look what I made! Isn't it beautiful? I worked so hard to make this healthy masterpiece. Here is what I did:

I took it out of the box and put it in the microwave because it's a....
LEAN CUISINE! Butternut squash ravioli with bell pepper, sugar snap peas, walnuts and a garlic cream sauce. Stop it. It is so stinkin good, 7 points and put with a small piece of crusty bread-Y'all this is a killer lunch. Lean Cuisine has started a new line of frozen meals called "spa cuisine". All of them are hearty, healthy and really fresh clean ingredients. I seriously love them all. Avoid the salmon one...but everything else is great. I take these for lunch everyday (i like a warm lunch) and they just hit the spot and are pretty cheap (about $2.20 each). I HIGHLY recommend them. Also, I didn't put this in my last blog with my enchilada recipe, but i put about 1/4 cup of chopped onion in the chicken mixture. I was a little worried that Andrew would turn his nose up to it...and he had NO CLUE there were onions in it. I still haven't told him. Might never tell him!! But he loved it!! Anyway, Hope you all are having a great week! I'm going on a walking date with my friend tonight! If she reads this I hope she feels like she can't back out! Yes, I'm talking to you, Sarah Smith Johnson.

Happy Wednesday!

P.S. please continue to pray for my friend Jennifer. She is starting to really go down hill. I'll update more later. But pray for mercy and grace as her family walks through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment