Monday, January 24, 2011

weight watchers brownies? What?




Hi friends!
So I did something amazing tonight. It really is remarkable. I made BROWNIE Muffins with only 5 weight watchers Point plus points! I know. The above pics are of this amazing treat. I love the one of Andrew Bell. That is the face he made when I told him to act like they smell. This is what he did. It looks like they came from heaven! Im telling you, they are so easy and the girls in my bible study tomorrow night are going to get to try them! woo-hoo! Here is how I made them:
1 box of chocolate devils food cake mix
1 can of 100% pure pumpkin
(thats it. really. no water, no eggs, no oil. Just the two ingredients!)

just mix it together, follow the directions on the box for baking and when they are done, add a hershey kiss on the top and let it melt your heart.

I got this recipe from Hungry girl. She sends out emails during the week with great recipes and great food swaps. You can subscribe here http://www.hungry-girl.com/
well, hungry girl just got a show on the cooking channel and she made these delish brownies this week on her show! It is so wonderful to feel like you have a community of people seeking health who have amazing options for us!

On a saddish note, I kind of hurt my back yesterday. :( . Andrew and I went for glorious walk yesterday (6 miles!) and today my back is killing me! So- I still am having to take exercise easy. BUT, I just made sure to keep busy today at work. I was always moving and trying to make sure that even though I wasn't working out, I was active! Pray my back feels better!
Hasta Pronto!


1 comment:

  1. My husband makes these and yes they are super yummy!!! One of my favorite treats!

    ReplyDelete